Founded in 1999 by Securities attorney Brenda Hamilton, Hamilton and Associates has focused on going public transactions, corporate finance, forensic investigations and securities law domestically and abroad. Securities lawyer, Brenda Hamilton, is recognized for her experience in internal and corporate investigations including forensic analysis of securities transactions and going public transactions, Form S-1 and other SEC Reporting and Registration Statement disclosures.
The Firm’s services include:
- Forensic Analysis of Securities Transactions & Internal Investigations
- Registration Statements (S-1s, S-3s, S-8, F-20s, 10, etc.)
- SEC disclosures in “going public” matters
- Periodic Reporting Obligations (10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, etc.)
- National Exchange Regulations
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations (NASDAQ)
- American Stock Exchange (AMEX)
- PPM’s Rule 144 matters
- Investor Relations Compliance
The firm’s securities lawyers at Hamilton and Associates have represented more than 300 market participants in going public, corporate finance, forensic and securities law matters. Additionally, the attorneys have assisted issuers who go public direct in all aspects of SEC compliance related to their transition from private to public company status. The firm’s securities lawyers have represented issuers in direct public offerings as well as IPO’s and conducted due diligence in complex going public transactions and acquisitions. The firm represents issuers going public domestically and internationally using underwritten and direct public offerings.